Please note, our opening times have changed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please find our revised opening times on the ‘Opening Hours’ section of our website.
We are currently running a local delivery service to SO14-SO19 postcodes. Please phone us for more details on 02381847235, alternatively you can find more information and further updates on our Facebook page
We are an independent wholefoods grocery store located in the heart of Southampton, Hampshire, specialising in vegan, zero waste and gluten-free products.
- To provide access to affordable, ethical groceries (especially staple foods), and to increase the range of such goods available in the Southampton area
- To promote an ethical and sustainable lifestyle in general by providing all the everyday grocery requirements of vegans and other ethical shoppers under one roof, making an ethical lifestyle practical and convenient
- To operate in an environmentally friendly manner
- To provide information to our customers about the ethics and sustainability of our products and the food chain in general
- To support co-operatives, other local businesses and social enterprises in the supply chain
- To promote co-operation and co-operatives
- To adhere to our ethical policy